Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tiramisu

I don't know how to make tiramisu. I know what the recipes look like -- I have two, I think -- but I've never tried it. I'm going to, someday, but not...quite...yet.

However.

This afternoon, I was poking around in the webiverse and came across the Correll Concepts site. Apparently, the fellow who built this site has a range of interests, one of which is commercial pizza making. Based on the depth of the material he has there, he knows a whole heck of a lot about it. So, I was noodling around, reading how you address problems with the pizza, and noticed a link to a site called Pizza Today, which is dedicated to that same field. I went over.

In a section called The Make Line (which I guess is a reference to the part of the commercial pizzeria that makes the other things you sell, I found this.

The article's pretty interesting, with some good ideas about how to make the tiramisu, including variations, but that picture.... Maybe someday is a little sooner than I think, hmm?

No comments: