Friday, October 26, 2007

Eating Plans

This is going to be a slightly adventurous food week. On Sunday, I'm making baked ravioli with cranberry meatballs, which is a new recipe for us, and on Thursday, I'll try General Tso's Chicken, which is also new, though my wife's had it from restaurants. If its good, I'll be pleased....and if its not so good, I have the dental surgery the following week, and will be able to skip eating any of the leftovers.

I am really glad that this surgery is almost here. Of course, I've sung that song before -- twice, that I can think of. Lets hope third time's the charm... even if it does mean that I eat just soft foods for several days.

2 comments:

genderist said...

Pudding is good for the soul.

Cerulean Bill said...

Oooh, good point. I could make that vanilla pudding recipe I found...and of course chocolate!