Wednesday, October 10, 2007

QTD

Well, today was quite the day.

It started with my daughter's stomachache at 2AM, then, later, finding out that my mother is refusing to take the pain medication she got, at least until bed time. Then, in the middle of the day, we found that the rescheduled bone graft will, in fact, not be done under the auspices of medical insurance... and the dental surgeon wants to Talk About That. And then tonight, we found that the van, which we'd scheduled a week ago, and dropped off this morning, was not only not ready for pickup, but hadn't even been looked at as of 7:30 PM.

Whew.

But tomorrow I get to do some baking, and to make menus for next week, which I enjoy.

Oh, and here's my current desktop. For some reason, it expresses my mood.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Sounds busy, hectic and alot to wrap your brain around. Baking sounds like a nice de-stresser.

Oh, and if you're planning meals for next week, I just posted a recipe/pictures on mine tonight. It's a tasty little casserole.

Cerulean Bill said...

Yep, I agree. And I'll check out that recipe -- thanks.