Sunday, October 21, 2007

Martha-d

This is not a cooking blog, despite my occasional pretentions to the contrary, and I am not a cooking maven. Nevertheless, I'd like to point out two useful tools I acquired recently. Both are from the Martha Stewart line. They are sturdy and appear well made. I think they're both worthwhile.

The Bench Scraper is wide, with a comfortable grip, and has both a measuring ruler (inches one side, metric the other) as well as a table of conversions embossed on it.




The Measuring Spoons go from one eighth teaspoon through one tablespoon, include
a three-quarters teaspoon measure, have the size's metric equivilent on each, and are narrow enough to fit into most spice containers.

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

My kitchen scale is my latest gadget that I cannot live without. Is this your ww post?

Cerulean Bill said...

We got a small digital scale when the old one broke. Its nice, though I think it was overpriced. Hardly unusual; I think most kitchen stuff is overpriced.

As for the post: no, just something I felt like putting there.