Friday, October 19, 2007

Amazing

All these posts, and still no current responses! Pretty soon, I'm going to have to start hiring people. I wonder what the going rate would be?

Exchanged emails this evening with a woman who's an Army wife -- I came across her blog while looking at people who'd responded to a Wordless Wednesday. Along the way, I asked her if she thought those organizations that say they exist to support the deployed troops really do any good. She said that she couldn't speak for a couple, but knew that one, called Operation Homefront, did a lot, because she'd gotten a lot of benefit from them. So, I went over to their web site to poke around... and now I feel like the little we do is really just a little.

I also happened to exchange emails with a woman who runs a web site called IttyBiz.Com, which is, sort of, aimed at people with small businesses. I gather she runs this with her husband, out of their home. I'm impressed by her energy, and also insights.

Okay, thats it for now. Too tired to write!

No comments: