Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tuckered

I mentioned that yesterday was on the rocky side. That post was written before my daughter went to sleep, which is relevant because when she does, my wife usually goes into her room to say good night. Last night, she was busy, and my daughter asked if I would. So I did. I got to tell her how much I loved her, and how wonderful I thought she was, and to kiss her good night. And to say goodnight to the two guinea pigs, and to her teddy bear, though I didn't kiss them.

So, though it was a rocky day, it had a smooth ending.

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

I am soooo glad. What a sweet memory.

Cerulean Bill said...

Yeah, she has a great smile... and it helps remind me that we really do like each other. Not that I need reminding!

Rach said...

"Little" girls always need that extra TLC from their daddy. How nice to get that time with her. :)