Sunday, March 16, 2008

Notes from the Front

The front of my head, actually; if I could just stop sneezing, that would be nice. When I was a kid, my mother would say that it meant my cold was breaking up. I don't know about that, but I know that it is damned irritating to sneeze -- I think it was about eight times -- in a row, when my jaw already hurts.

On the bright side, I took Rach's advice and made myself a chocolate milkshake. Not at all bad. First one I've had in years -- and not a trace of malt powder or anything else in there. Total goodness - couple of scoops of chocolate ice cream, some milk -- and thats it. Oh, this will fix that weight loss problem!

And yesterday, I got the official notification from the Board of Elections that I am now officially registered as a Democrat -- and in time for the Pennsylvania primaries. Yes!

2 comments:

Rach said...

See? Milkshakes fix what ales ya. :)

Cerulean Bill said...

Yet another thing to like about Canada!