Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday, Monday

I'm still in bed; what a slug. Hey, I got out to get this laptop. Does that count?

My daughter is home. I don't know how she is right at the moment, but last night, she was obviously glad to be here. That trip must have been rougher on her psyche than I thought. I think she's glad she went, but I also think that could she have come up with a reason to ask that we come up and get her, yesterday morning, she would have. And the scary part is, I might well have done it. I don't pamper her, but I don't like seeing her unhappy.

Woke up smiling, partially because I slept well, partially because I dreamt well. One of those 'I've got to remember the details of that dream' dreams. File it away in the vault, just on the off chance I can do it intentionally some time....

Daughter's off today, wife's working. As for me, I'll be paying bills and wrapping up taxes. Yowza.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I have had an extremely busy day, finally getting around to reading your blog posts. Slowly starting to relax.

Guessing you won't share the details of your dream, but I think I know what you mean haha : )

Cerulean Bill said...

Let me put it to you this way: it might well be similar to the second thing you do, after you fly. Maybe.