Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weight Loss Secret

I had mentioned in a post (deleted due to a spam response) that I've lost a fair amount of weight in the last week. I'm not keeping tight monitoring, but I'd guess about three or four pounds. One person raised the question of whether there might be some malign reason for that. In thinking about it, my guess is not. I've gone to eating almost nothing, over the last three days - nothing solid, and only some light stuff otherwise. I even had to eat Rice Krispies very slowly and carefully because the inside of my mouth is pretty tender. From the experience I had when stitches were removed the last time, this will improve rapidly when thats done, and that will be in about a week -- at which time I will, amazingly, put on, oh, five or six pounds just by thinking about it. So, for those who have mentioned how its not really fair that guys can lose weight at will -- have dental implants put into your jaw. That'll do the trick.

2 comments:

Rach said...

hehe .. off to get me some dental implants. JK! I hope you're not going hungry because there's a lack of soft enough foods for you. That brings me back to the delicious milkshakes!

Cerulean Bill said...

I just had tomato soup (plain, no crackers or anything), and some Jello for dinner. I know my standards are plain, but this is ridiculous.

I intend to give that milkshake a try. Right now, my jaw is tender enough that even eating soft ice cream was a bit of a strain.

My wife says this is the worst of it, and she's right. It'll get better -- just, not fast enough!