Sunday, March 30, 2008

Brekfuss

Years ago, I was tickled to realize that the overwhelming majority of kid actors sounded the same. They didn't sound normal; they all spoke the same way, frequently with the classic valley girl intonations. They didn't say Breakfast; they said Brekfuss.

Well, this morning, they could have called it whatever they wanted, because it was awesome. My wife was up much of the night (on call for work), so I did it. And if I do say so myself, I did us proud.

Softly cooked home made waffles (with white chocolate chips). Crisp bacon. Coffee (three quarters Chocolate Orange; one quarter Starbucks Breakfast). And, the piece de resistance (French for Hot Damn) -- sliced strawberries and a pool of molten chocolate for dipping.

Hot diggety!

4 comments:

Rach said...

ahhh .. I just gained ten pounds reading that! Sounds simply devine!

Cerulean Bill said...

Yeah, me too... but next time you're in the area of a Sunday, stop by!

Unknown said...

Oh man that totally beats the brunch I had at the dining hall this morning...drool.

Cerulean Bill said...

I keep telling you people to stop by....