Monday, May 14, 2007

Rolling

I don't make very many changes to the blog listing I have on the left. They are all sites that I found over time, whose writing style I find to be congenial. I was delighted to discover (this is not a hint) that a couple of them had my site listed on their page. Gee, I thought, you really like me! Well, okay, it sounded better when Sally Fields said it. But still... So I was surprised at my reaction when I noticed that one of the sites no longer had my name. I don't think it was just me; the site was redesigned, and the blog roll was much fewer people.

Still surprised me, though. Wassamatter, you don't like me any more?

2 comments:

Rach said...

Awww, I like ya! :)

Cerulean Bill said...

Actually, it was Geeky Mom I was talking about -- but I am delighted to hear it!

Hope your exercise and eating plan is going well. Mines okay -- nothing overwhelming, but nothing to sneeze at, either....