Saturday, May 26, 2007

MDW Saturday

Rough morning.

I had a heck of a time getting to sleep last night -- finally dozed off around 2AM. Every time I'd drift off, I would dream of something strange -- like the last time I saw my friend who died of cancer a few years ago. It was fairly stressful. Of course, the evening didn't help -- we'd planned to go to a local used book store, and then out for pizza; the bookstore, inexplicably, was closed (forever? hope not), and the pizza was fine -- for those who can chew worth a damn, which I still cannot.

Lets hope today is better.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

I personally think dreams, no matter whether nice or bad, are good for your health. If you are dreaming, it means you are in a deep sleep and I think that it helps release tension.

Jihan said...

i think its good to dream, atleast then u know u slept, and u werent kidnapped by aliens or so during the night... unless of course you dreamt that happened. Then it would be confusing to know whether u slept and dreamt that or you had a bad dream..

Cerulean Bill said...

Tabor! I missed hearing from you. BTW, you know, now that I will be leaving this company at the end of the week, I'm going to have some free time....so I can come down and visit you in that marvelous house, if you want. I'm just sayin'....(g)

You might well be right about the tension thing. Usually, I think that's the case...

Princess -- not kidnapped by aliens? Thats not what the strike force from the planet Ooltra called it when they took me aboard their ship. They said -- let me recall -- it was 'selectively restrictive transportation'... Sounds MUCH nicer, don't you think?

I've heard of people who slept and dreamt that they didn't sleep at all, and awoke as tired as when they went to bed, if not more so. Thats got to be totally bad news, I'd think.....