Thursday, May 03, 2007

Minor News

I got an email from someone who says that he is the Chief Operating Officer for the company to which I'd sent the resume, saying that he wants to talk to me.

I am not the level of people who gets calls from Chief Operating Officers, even for small companies. So what I'm guessing is that this guy is actually one of their recruiters, and that they all get to call themselves that, or something similar. Nevertheless, it is a call-back, so sure, I'll talk to them.

One odd thing. My employment here is slated to run out at the end of the month. At that time, I get three months of pay, free. I was planning on taking a month or so off before looking for work. Do I tell them that?

Maybe I'd better wait to see if they actually make me an offer, hmm?

============
Trying dropping the insulin number another skosh, tonight. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: