Monday, May 14, 2007

Later That Day...

Things are slowly getting better. I still have aches. I won't go into gory details, but I will say that they are better than three hours ago. To those wonderful people who gave me their best wishes and prayers, thank you. I am confident that they helped.

Next step: meeting with the plastic surgeon who will do the bone graft -- but that initial visit isn't for three weeks, which is, of course, an eternity.

Tonight my daughter is in a school concert. I won't be going -- I do like it, but I don't like it three hours worth, and this provides a valid reason for staying home. She'll know its certainly not so that I can eat -- my meals today have been a liquid nutrition shake and a popsicle -- which latter turned out not to be a great idea, as you normally bite a popsicle, but I can't really bite too easily at the moment. Fortunately for me, I have a relatively high threshhold of pain, and so I hope to be able to eat soft foods for breakfast tomorrow.

I continue to look for employment within my company, and as for results -- well, lets just say that I'm consistant!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Excellent you're feeling as well as you are. Heal quickly!

Cerulean Bill said...

I'll try. There is at least one pepperoni pizza waiting for me....