Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wheeling

Okay, I was wrong. After dinner, we went out for a bike ride, en famille. And other than when my daughter did a controlled fall due to bumping her foot on the ground, it was pretty nice -- about 75 degrees, light breeze. Would that we could have this all the time. Thats one of the criteria for a place to build a new home....

I had to take a MESS of insulin tonight, I think because of those strawberries I had with dinner. I do so hate when that happens. I find that if I monitor routinely, it (usually) stays low; and if I don't, I can just about guarantee a nasty surprise. That zuks. I'd swear that I don't eat differently when I do and when I don't, but it's hard to argue with results.

Speaking of results, I've heard some nice things about a freeware antivirus product called Avast, so I think I'm going to give it a try. I know that I can't have it running at the same time as Norton, but I don't know if I have to completely uninstall Norton before I can try it. Knowing Norton, probably so.

No comments: