Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Everything Old...

It seems that my former employer -- the one I worked for for over twenty years -- has a need for people who happen to know some old computer skills. These are ones that I learned when I started there, before all of this interweb nonsense. And they want to know if I'd be interested.

On the one hand, why, sure -- chance to earn some money, doing stuff I know how to do, no travel, either work from home or commute with my wife (probably) -- whats not to like?

One the other hand, gee, I don't know -- I'm getting to like being at home, not being part of the corporate grind, plus this would screw up going to that baking course, not to mention interfering with some medical things I have planned...

I do so love indecision. At least, I think I do.

No comments: