Sunday, August 12, 2007

Week Plan

This will be an interesting, and somewhat scary week, as my daughter is going to have the first of two weeks of 'band camp', wherein the color guard practices along with the band. Four of the days will be twelve hours long; six will be half days. She's going to be one tired kid, I think -- but it will, at least, keep her from her normal pre-school-start jitters. She's looking forward to the start of school, which pleases me. I don't think I ever feared the start of it -- by August, I was getting pretty bored -- but she actively looks for it, and I like that a lot. As always, I hope she has a good experience this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's the theme of the show?

Band camp always brings back memories for me -- memories of both misery and delight. :)

It'll be a long two weeks. :)

But it's worth it. I'd do it again.

Cerulean Bill said...

Don't know yet, though from what my daughter says, it might as well be "The Few....The Proud....The Utterly Exhausted". She's already said she wants to quit, and we said that IF she goes two full days, and still wants to...we'll talk about it.