Friday, May 19, 2006

NAGG

I am Not A Giddy Guy. I can't recall ever being giddy. Even when I flew upside down in a T-38 at about 350 miles per hour, I wasn't giddy.

Today, I am giddy.

Because today -- for the first time since I began trying in September of last year -- the product that I've been trying to install actually made the connection from my PC to the mainframe, and the mainframe actually delivered a display back to me.

It's an empty display, and I don't understand just about all of it, but that's okay. Because it worked.

YES!!!!





(This wonderful image was found here.)

2 comments:

Rach said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations! You have every right to be giddy just this once. :)

Cerulean Bill said...

Absolutely. Were joy like this to come more often, I should grow jaded and blase about it.

Though my wife did threaten to twist my nose if I said, as I often do of difficult, and finally accomplished, things: Well, its actually pretty trivial.