Sunday, May 21, 2006

Blowing My Own Horn

I just wanted to mention it again, because it still makes me slightly giddy. ( I almost wrote Slightly Diggy. That, too.)

My Omegamon install works!!!

Still way at the beginning, yabidity yada yada, but still: I worked and worked and worked and now it FREAKIN WORKS!!!!

I was so wired on Friday I could not even THINK about what I might want to do next in this project, I've spent so much psychic energy just trying to get to this point. I'm not quite so wired now. Not quite.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Sweeti said...

Great Job Bill! BTW, what was that picture of Ballooning that you posted? Did you take that or was it an example of some sort?

Cerulean Bill said...

Oh, would that I had that kind of talent! It was a photograph that I found without attibution while doing some surfing. It just seemed to be a joyous image.