Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Overcast

Another rainy day. Predicted to last till the end of the week.

Last night, my daughter made the tactical error of mentioning to me that she has 'a firm 83 in math'. That's a firm C. We're going to talk about that. I have nothing new to observe regarding all of this, butI'm giving up on the people at the school having any helpful insights. I'm ready for extreme measures, including mandating much more study time each night, being actively, involved in that study time, and possibly even hiring tutors.

Of course, just to give the finger to my gritted-teeth resolve for greater attention to academics, my daughter has color guard this weekend. On Friday. On Saturday. And on Sunday. She might, perhaps, squeeze in some studying. Possibly not. Eat that, math boy.

No comments: