Sunday, October 11, 2009

Events

This evening, we went for a walk - the three of us! And afterward, we watched a movie -- the three of us! It was most excellent. The threesome, that is.

I found myself wondering if one of the insulins I occasionally take was actually working, because it sure didn't seem to be. So, even though the bottle was half full, I pitched it and opened a new one, took the same amount from there. And, guess what -- even with a spaghetti dinner, the reading dropped from moderately high down to the feeling-shaky level. Which, okay, I'm not happy about, but still? Looks like a good call.

And, my mother did not have a dialysis session today. They said she didn't need one. I know this doesn't mean something -- but if it even suggests something, that would be nice.

No comments: