Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Interesting Daze

I didn't get to the hospital today, because I was bringing my daughter home after she visited the school nurse with a complaint of a minor headache and intermittantly fuzzy vision. We're thinking possible migraine -- they run in my wife's family -- but still, a little scary. I did call to see how my mother is, and so far, she's the same as yesterday. I'm amazed at how many people refer to her as a sweet old lady. I've never thought of her that way.

Tomorrow, I get to go to the oral surgeon so he can carve in my upper jaw -- he swears it'll be minor; my feeling is, no intersection of my personal body and a knife is minor. He'll also recheck all of the implants to see that they're firmly bonded with the bone. Damn well better be. And my wife gets to bring the daughteroid to an appointment with an optometrist. Amazed that once again, two appointments manage to fall within the same hour of the same day.

No comments: