Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Food

I'd like to eat healthier.

But I don't want to do it if it means -
- keeping track of ten thousand things on 'approved' lists, or 'you can have one third of this and one half cup of that'
- feeling like I'm selling out to the crazies and food freaks - the emo descendants of Euell Gibbons
- I have to give up everything I like. (Oh, no, no chocolate chip cookies? None?)

I'd like to ease into it...slowly. But the people who push this sort of stuff, their idea of easing into it is about ten times more intense than I'd be comfortable with. I need a way to do it that allows a minimalist approach (do you know the 'eating the bun' joke? Like that), and gives me lots of positive reinforcement.

Guess its going to be a while, hmmm?

1 comment:

STAG said...

The only "eating the bun" joke I know is very very naughty.


Very Very Very naughty.


I only send such jokes on email.


Regards, and glad you are feeling a bit better.

Bill