Monday, January 07, 2008

Trudging Along

I'm really weary, and I don't know why.

Some likely suspects: I haven't been sleeping well. I had at-home physical therapy today, which introduced me to two new exercises, one difficult, one not. Clinton's performance thus far, which is distressing to me (and others, of course) . I haven't been eating well, (yes, even counting the meatloaf and hot cranberry salad we had again today, which I did like.) The visit upcoming to the orthopedic surgeon to remove the staples, and to find out if I have to hold off having the dental implants done (best guess: yes, dammit.). And two neighbors came over to take our tree out for us; they did it faster and cleaner than we ever have. Hmmm...would almost have appreciated a showering of needles on the carpet on the way out.

But all is not gloom. When I need a pick-me-up, I look at a copy I saved of the comments made, here, by two occasional responders in reaction to an earlier post of some greyness. What they had to say warmed me. Still does.

No comments: