Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Camming It

I'm lying in bed, listening to my wife sleep, waiting for my daughter to come home from the house next door, and watching an EarthCam shot series of Times Square. Boy, those people are crammed in there. It does look like fun. I've always thought that I'd do it if I could instantly blip out at the peak moment to an RV, equipped with all the necessary goodies - refreshments, videos, books - with which to ride out the period until the carousers departed. We'd then trundle off to an elegant hotel where deep, luxurious beds, chilled champagne, and tasty biscuits awaited. Well, except for the supreme tasty biscuit -- she and I would be already together, I expect.

A delightful New Year to you all!

3 comments:

Cerulean Bill said...

I'm afraid I've already blown that one.... but I'll see how close I can get.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!

Hopefully it's soon going to be a pain-free one, too!

Carolyn Ann

Cerulean Bill said...

I am a rock. I am an island. For a rock feels no pain. And an island frequently has sexy people on it!