Monday, February 04, 2008

Suits Me

It's been a long time since I wore a suit.

For the longest time, I wore three piece suits. They must have been defective, though, because the vest part keep shrinking. But until they did, they looked good, and, I think, so did I. Then I started wearing two piece suits, and they were okay, too, even if the jackets did learn the trick that the vests used to do. Finally, my company said that we didn't have to wear suits, and so I stopped. Since then, I've worn sports jackets on occasion (they do the same trick), but thats it. Which is fine. I mostly wear T shirts and shorts, or T Shirts and jeans now, and I like it.

So it makes no sense at all that this blog, and what it sells, appeals to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well the is nothing like a man in a fine looking suit. But that is just my personal opinion : )

Cerulean Bill said...

Whats that saying -- 'Clothes make the man?' Certainly, in most situations, a man in his underwear doesn't get much respect (unless it's long blue underwear with a big red S on the chest....)