Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Debate

Last night, my wife came into the bedroom and said "It's official. I have no idea which one to vote for. They're both bright, both committed, both have plans, both are articulate and informed. I have no idea." This morning, I printed off a copy of the transcript. I've been reading it, and rereading it, slowly; highlighting key phrases, going back and forth to make sure that I understand what each of them says their difference is. And I think: these people did this in real time?

Good lord.

BTW, if anyone wants a copy of the debate transcript, it can be found here.

2 comments:

Lone Chatelaine said...

I like your new design!

Cerulean Bill said...

Thanks. I got tired of futzing with the old one. Funny thing is, this one is just as narrow as the original -- but because it's a lighter background, it doesn't feel as restrictive. I switched when I realized that what I'd done to make the text area bigger apparently screwed up their layout pane for page elements. As soon as I reloaded the original template, that pane started working again.

What a pain. (g)