Saturday, February 23, 2008

Friday, Plus One

I just came across this meme on three different blogs, so I thought I'd respond to it. It's a Friday meme, so I'm late. Sioux me.

#1. Steak. Plain, steak sauce, hot sauce, ketchup or something else? Steak sauce. A-1's fine with me, though barbecue sauce is good, too.

#2. Water. Flavored, plain, carbonated. How do you like it? At home, flavored -- I'll glug several liters a week, usually cherry or lime. Out, iced, please. With lemon would be nice.

#3. What’s your favorite kind of waffle? Belgian with white chocolate chips and lots o' syrup.

#4. If you could have any one new small appliance for your kitchen what would it be and why? Hand held Kitchen Aid mixer. I use our KA stand mixer two or three times a week, and about one in five times, I need to mix something else while the mixer bowl is in the dishwasher. But we've got mixing bowls, so having the mixer would be helpful. How important is this? Hey, if you're handing them out...

No comments: