Sunday, February 10, 2008

FPWA

My wife was making the bed. She picked up something from it, remarking that it was 'still cold'.
What
did you say?, I asked, surprised.
"I said the ice pack is still cold". she replied. She'd put one in the bed to help her with a knee that she bruised last night.
Oh,
I said. I thought you said 'the ass pack is still cold', and I could not for the life of me figure out what you meant. I knew it sounded unpleasant, though, whatever it was.
She thought a minute. "It's a fanny pack ... with attitude'.
"With attitude?
How could a fanny pack... okay, I got it. Its a regular fanny pack, only it has a vent for the emitting of noxious odors - Frat Boy Fart Mode -- for when people get too close to you on the escalator. And a Batmobile option to light up a ten second flare jet out the back. Yeah, that'd work. '

Fanny Packs....With Attitude.

No comments: