Monday, June 16, 2008

Slippery

Learned from a Twitter comment -- how long I'll keep that up, I don't know; even if it is what all the hep cats are groovin' to, I can't figure out what to do with it -- that I can't be a solipist because I respond to comments on this blog too often. I guess I can live with that. I do wish occasionally that there were more people looking at this, but short of offering sex, drugs, politics, and rock n'roll, which I don't have on tap, I don't have 'attractors'. Guess I'll have to work on that.

Picked up my daughter's grades from school, and - of course - looked at them before I got home. Not bad. She improved, overall, and even though I would have let her stay in color guard anyway - conditionally - she did well enough that I could do it with a straight face. So, she's happy. Today I take her to a pool party, and maybe hang around. I don't plan to, but we'll see.

Learned today that a friend from work died yesterday. He was in his early fifties, and out of the blue, had a heart attack. Way too much of that stuff going around.

No comments: