Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Learning Styles

I don't actually know which way I learn best. Some things, it seems to be 'just let me read about it, and I'll get it'. Some, I have to see it: oh, thats what they meant! Some, I get right away, others I have to mull over. And still others, I have to touch, while others, I have to do. Jeez, this sex while skydiving on a pogo stick isn't as straightforward as I thought!!

But whatever the best style, these people seem to have an idea how to make it better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great site find, thanks!
I find myself conflicted about what kind of learner I am too.
Somewhere in between visual and doing I think.
Now to go skydiving ;P

Cerulean Bill said...

Don't forget your pogo stick!

I pointed out the site to my daughter, and was careful to casually mention that 'its aimed at college students...but perhaps you'll like it'. Oh, parents have tricky ways....