Friday, June 13, 2008

Juiced

If you read this blog routinely, you know that I'm not that exciting a guy. Interesting, I like to think, but exciting? Ah..no. So it won't come as too much a surprise to find that I think this is exciting stuff. Found on the Cherryflava blog:

Business trends from around the world: London, England

Rain sent us this pic of an electric car recharge pole, which is directly opposite the Bentley and Rolls Royce dealerships in Berkley Square. Juice Point for a G-Wiz - this electric car thing is getting serious.

3 comments:

Faye said...

Hey Bill....you've been tagged! Go to my Blog for the rules.
Fascinating to think that the trend toward electric cars is becoming a serious option!

Cerulean Bill said...

Its coming, and quickly. I just can't WAIT to see how Detroit screws it up....

Cerulean Bill said...

You know, I wondered if you had. I gather that its more of a gimmick than a common actuality. Though still a lot more common on your side of the Atlantic than on mine.