Friday, September 01, 2006

TDW

So therapy is over for another week. Must say, its going pretty well -- doing the wall-walking doesn't kill me; neither does doing the roll-the-ball-up-the-wall. I'm able to do more stretches and lifts with the weighted cane, too. In fact, I picked up a new exercise -- a tricep curl -- that was very straightforward. That last one will stick in my memory.

The reason? Ten seconds into it, an attractive blonde woman in a bright pink leotard scuttled past me to the right side of the room, then back again. She was semi-squatting down as she moved, rocking herself back and forth on the balls of her feet as she went from one side of the room to the other, back and forth, back and forth, all with a big 'yes, I know what a dork I look like' grin as she moved. After, while I was doing the arm-bike, I saw her at the other end of the room, jumping on and off a mini-trampoline, then on and off boxes, then back and forth on what had to be some kind of slider. She kept moving; never stopped except to change devices.

On the way out, I asked her how in the world she could do such crazy things so gracefully. Huffing and puffing as she jumped, she said 'I've been doing this a long time.' Very impressive, in more ways than one.

Three Day Weekend!!!!!

No comments: