Sunday, September 24, 2006

Carpe...

Perhaps not the day, but more the next couple of days. The week is off to a decent start. I did some baking this afternoon (chocolate chip oatmeal cookies), finished the mowing (that mower blade seriously needs to be sharpened), heard from a friend in California (intermittant, always pleased when it happens), filled up my little pill case collection (and discovered that somehow either I or Caremark managed to let a prescription not only expire but vanish entirely), and emptied/filled the dishwasher after a dinner of truly excellent honey chili.

Some time in the next two or three days I will get The Letter from the dentist's office telling me how much money they want to do the bone graft, at which point I will swallow hard -- and then I still have to physically go in to schedule it. Those bozos. But I want this done and behind me, journey of a thousand miles begins with a single airplane ticket, and all of that.

Oh, and I got my work email inbox down to five active emails, which, believe me, is quite the accomplishment, given how many stray bogus emails I get. Well, bogus to me, anyway.

Seize the week.

No comments: