Sunday, November 05, 2006

Phoney Zecks

I've never had any great desire to participate in phone sex -- seems kind of odd to me, not to mentionk, awkward -- but this probably does a decent job of demonstrating how it'd go if I tried.
==============
Song update: I was just sitting here, flipping through the paper, and drumming on the table to: the theme from Hawaii 5-0 .... followed closely by the theme from I Spy, and the one for The Man From U.N.C.L.E. So, three more for the always-play-loud list. And lets not forget L.A. Law, either..... or, quieter but pleasant, The Wild Wild West.

There must be some movies with memorable, strong-beat themes, right?

4 comments:

Sweeti said...

LOL,LOL,LOL, That's too funny!
poor schmuck.

Cerulean Bill said...

Well, actually, once I got my glasses on and the fire out, it wasn't too bad.....(g)

Rach said...

heehee .. that little 'story' proves that s*x isn't the ONLY thing on a guys mind.

Cerulean Bill said...

True, there's...um.... okay, give me a minute here....