Monday, November 27, 2006

Button

I want a button.

The button that I want is essentially the same button as I want when I get back from vacation -- one that says that people should take it easy on me because I am not up to speed on all of the crises de jour and current manias, because I am just back from vacation, you see, so back the hell off, and by the way, I'm going home early today, and maybe tomrrow, too.

For the first day back from Thanksgiving, and a long road trip, and time spent configuring a new PC because my employer doesn't sem to find it worth their time to have people do it for me, I want that button.

Tomorrow, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine how annoying it would be not to be up to speed on everything after a few days away. Better then you button would be a lock on your office door (if you're not in a cubicle). ;)

Cerulean Bill said...

Alas, I'm one of the many cube farm dwellers -- or as the company likes to refer to it, 'open landscape'. Sounds peaceful, doesn't it?