Thursday, April 16, 2009

Slow Day

It's a slow day here. Just found out there isn't a meeting with my mento today. They've got a half day, for some reason. So, I'm mostly doing reading, and a little simmering about this and that.

I realized that what irks me most is not that the PC is broken, it's that I can't just get it fixed. I can't do it myself, and I can't get it done locally -- I have to ship it off to Dell, which will do whatever the hell it feels like doing. It's the loss of control that irritates me. If I were the entreprenurial sort, this would likely suggest an opportunity to me.

This is not a new realization, by the way. I'm not very good at been calm, centered, and relaxed. Never been that much good at calming myself, either. Really should work on that -- right now!!!

No comments: