Sunday, April 19, 2009

Timing

I last worked on May 30, 2006. Or maybe 2007.

Today I participated in a teleconference to discuss a company that a woman is starting called Patient Navigator, which is intended to sell the concept of assisting people as they navigate the maze of medical care for chronic or life-threatening conditions. This was the first scheduled teleconference I've had since I stopped working.

90% of the way through it, I learned that my daughter has a project due on Tuesday for which she had to get supplies. My wife took her, but as a result, I had to stop listening and go start supper.

Timing is everything.

3 comments:

Wendster said...

Dang timing. lol!

Wendster said...

Hey ... if you enjoy glass work swing by. I have some photos up of some truly beautiful glass work.

Cerulean Bill said...

That sounds good....