Saturday, February 28, 2009

Strays

Hmmm....things are slow on the response front, these days. Wonder why?

I feel guilty about the death of the guinea pig. I'd noticed it moving very slightly, last time I put food in its cage, and thought nothing of it, because it'd done that before. But now I think that I should have wondered why it was sleeping so much, lately. On the other hand, it was eating, so .... I guess it just bothers me that my daughter's going to get to come home to this. I don't look forward to breaking the news.

Picked up a book on Tai Chi. Not as good as an instructor, but better than the nothing this area offers. I was going to get two or three books, but the clerk irritated me by being slow and casual, so I just got the one.

Bought two boxes of Thin Mints from a guy with two little girls and a little boy, and a ton of cookies to sell. I tell myself its because I just can't pass kids selling something, and it might even be the reason. Plus, hey, I didn't buy as many boxes as I wanted....

2 comments:

Tabor said...

You are thinking of learning Tai Chi and you got irritated because the clerk was too slow? This will be a challenge for you methinks.

Cerulean Bill said...

The Tai Chi is for physical balance. If it brings some serenity along, that'll be lagniappe.