Thursday, February 12, 2009

Linkage

I'm a little irritated that the Bloggalicious (or whatever it is) link that I have isn't reliably feeding the list of blogs that I like. I know they had some severe hacker problems, and all, but still. I think I'll pull that gadget and just do it manually. There aren't that many entries that I like to look at, routinely, anyway.

I'm also a little irritated at the good Senator from New Hampshire who abruptly decided that, why, no, he didn't feel that he could support the policies of the White House, thank you very much. I know that many (note that I am not saying all, though I am for sure thinking it) Republicans would rather sing the party line than save their mother from a tiger, and I know that their leadership is, by and large, a set of brain dead reactionaries who think that My Way Or The Highway ought to be the national anthem, but still: this takes the cake. Hell, it takes the whole bakery. What a tool.

Speaking of baking: this Saturday, I'm making this.
And maybe, some time in the near future, this.
And possibly, though likely not, this.

2 comments:

STAG said...

Good line....My Way or the High Way should be the national anthem. Wasn't the whole bailout thing a Republican idea in the first place though? Or is he talking about something else?

Cerulean Bill said...

I think he's just playing politics. My suspicion is that he got pressured by the other Republicans to not play on the winning, but ideologically unsound, team.

The bummer is that Barack tends not to be a 'kick ass and take names' kind of person. I think thats all that some Republicans will respect.