Sunday, September 09, 2007

Two Realizations and a Question

1. I made a parenthetical comment in an earlier post about being ADD. I just realized: things like news aggregators and PopURL make you ADD.... or at least encourage the tendency towards being so.

2. It is now less than one day till the surgery. By this time tomorrow, both surgeons will be looking down, perplexed, and muttering about me in unpleasant ways. No, probably not. But I will be at least an hour from waking up again with a very sore upper jaw... and a limp. But it will be Over, which means that the period of recovery will have started. This will be a good thing. Remind me of that when I whimper. And I will whimper. Oh, will I ever.

3. Am I the only one who gets irritated to come across a new blog or web site, think 'Hey, this site is pretty good', and find out that ten zillion people have already come to that conclusion, and its won Best (whatever it is) Site for the last four years? I won't ask if its weird that I do that. I know that answer.

No comments: