Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fud

I'm not a big candy eater, but when I came across a site that mentioned something called 'Fresh from the Factory', by Hershey, specifically saying that the Twizzlers they'd gotten were actually flavorful and chewy, I took notice. The site said that the product was more expensive than just buying from the store. Okay, I can understand that. It also said that the offerings were intermittant, so I wasn't too surprised when the Hershey site kept saying they weren't available.

But this evening, it was.

Immediately, I looked for Twizzlers. Not to be found -- but I did find the FFTF part. But you can't just order Twizzlers, now, it seems. If I want Twizzlers, I need to order, at a minimum, a three month, three item shipment, of which one was Twizzlers, for sixty dollars.

Sixty dollars? I don't like any food that much.

Wonder if these guys are familar with the fable of the goose that laid golden eggs?

No comments: