Thursday, September 27, 2007

End Points

All done. No problems found. In at 8:50, out at 10:30. Worst part was the prep work -- drinking almost four liters of the lavage solution, which wasn't so much nasty, as it was like drinking cold coffee with a slightly chalky aftertaste.

And now I'm good for ten years.

Phrases I learned this morning:

"Well, now at least I know that I'm a perfect asshole."

"When we're done, would you tell my wife that my head was not up there?"

"Business is good -- everyone's an asshole."

"Everyone gets it in the end."

4 comments:

Molly said...

.....hahahahahahah. yeah. thats good stuff.

Cerulean Bill said...

Well, alls right that ends right...(groan)

Rach said...

heehee! Glad it went well and you're back to tell the story. :)

Cerulean Bill said...

I can handle anything if I'm asleep for it.

And now, by golly, people will know that I'm medically certified when I'm just talking out of my...um...

I mean, people will know to believe me when I'm just pulling things out of my...um...

Anyway.

It was good to do, and good to be done.