Saturday, June 09, 2007

Wiped

I'm fortunate not to have gone to Saint Louis today, because, for some reason, I am totally wiped. As in, I came back from the airport and slept for 90 minutes, then, around noon, I slept for an hour more. I think its a combination of not having slept too well last night (your basic is-this-the-right-thing-to-do jitters) and getting up way too early this morning, plus, oh joy, that sinus problem that I thought was gone has flared up. Is there anything more delightful than being on an airplane, sneezing and such? Had they seen me today, those folks would have said What a dullard! Ship this boy home, pronto.

So I'm taking it very slow today. Took some Tylenol with Sinus stuff. Going to bed early tonight. And tamarra, gonna go do it again. More successfully this time, I should hope. Oh, and I thought some more about The Question. And at the moment -- at the moment -- I'm thinking this might not be such a bad idea at all.

No comments: