Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday

Okay, we're going to do it again, today.

Only....there's a small complication.

One of the considerations has been: do I want to leave my wife with the sole responsibility of the house, daughter, et al. Of course I know she can handle it, but still...

Well... last night, my daughter twisted her ankle badly, to the point where she still can't really walk on it. So today, after being up all night for disaster recovery drill, my wife gets to sleep for about two hours, then go to a local emergency room and hang around for hours there till someone can look at my daughter's ankle. Odds are, its just a bad sprain -- not much swelling, no sign of a break.

But still, the timing....

Back on Tuesday.

3 comments:

genderist said...

I think we're all playing the protagonist in a large cosmic comedy-- especially when timing issues complicate things.

African Kelli said...

yikes! I hope everything is better by Tuesday. How is the job hunting/accepting going?

Cerulean Bill said...

Job hunt is done. Doubt they'll offer, and to be honest, at this point, I don't care. Well, not a lot.

My daughters foot appears to be a ligament thing. She's on crutches, but better today than yesterday.