Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

You know how there are things that you do that you know you really shouldn't do, but you do them anyway? I'm not talking about the things that are illegal, unethical, or just plain tacky, but things that give you a fleeting pleasure, followed closely by a dollop of guilt (I shouldn't have done that, I really should do something about that, I can't believe I haven't done that yet)

This is one of those.

I got a note back from FeedDemon telling me where the cache for the product is (its not at all where I thought). I was able to get a display of all of the files, and retrieve just the ones I wanted. But along the way, I noticed a separate folder of icons for FeedDemon, and I started leafing through it. I found a whole mess of sites that I used to look at, but I stopped. Well, gosh, I have the time now, lets go take a look.

After saying that at least my list of sites is down to a manageable number...my Food/Baking category in the Demon is now as bloated as it ever was....maybe more. Here it is:

101 Cookbooks
A Hamburger Today
Bake or Break
Baking Bites
Clay's Kitchen
Cook sister!
Cooking For Engineers
Cream Puffs In Venice
Cupcake Bakeshop by Chockylit
Fancy food...
Habeas Brulee
Jumbo Empanadas
Pinch My Salt
she bakes; she cooks
Sweet Sins
Tastespotting
The Amateur Gourmet
The Paupered Chef
The Wednesday Chef
thepassionatecook
words to eat by

And we won't talk about how many sites are in the Commentary folder.... I really will get to these soon. Real soon.

No comments: