Friday, April 18, 2008

Toeing The Line

I was reading something funny about surveillance the other day (oh, those are two words you don't often see in the same sentence), and came across something like 'A really good surveillance system would hook into Google Home and let you know the important things that you don't know now. Like, where your car keys are. Or that the milk's a week past its expiration date. Or, that your partner likes to have her toes sucked."

Toes sucked? Do people actually do that? Footrubs, sure, but toe sucking? Really? I know, there are kinkier things (I shudder to think of some of them, and those are just the ones I know about). This is relatively innocuous. But still - wow.

I really am out of it.

2 comments:

Sweeti said...

lol, but really ewwww

Cerulean Bill said...

Yup. Not too much sexy about smelly feet....