Sunday, April 13, 2008

Empire State Dreams

There are strange dreams, and then there are strange dreams. The ones that I had last night were the latter.

I don't remember most of them, which is probably fortunate. I recall that part of it had to do with either owning or being a customer of a coin shop; I was trying to do something with a hoard of cash and coins, and at one point I was trying to convince someone that the shop ought to be renamed to Folded and Clinked, which was very important to me, though I don't recall why. Later, I was in a shadowy room, busily engaged in a vigorous act of cunnilingus with a woman that I didn't even know; it didn't last long, but it was seriously intense for all its brevity. And I had a really good meal at a pleasant if very busy Italian restaurant.

Oh, wait, that part wasn't a dream.

One of the things that they didn't mention in the writeup of this place is that there is a community fire station right next door. Fortunately, the siren has only gone off once. Unfortunately, we were outside when it did. So loud, it vibrated the fillings in my teeth.

No comments: