Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hottie

It's morphed into Spring.

This morning, it was foggy. Right now, it's bright and clear, with the temperature hovering around seventy. I just went for a walk, and my jeans -- my lightweight jeans -- were too heavy, as was the light windbreaker. Definitely T shirt and shorts weather. I was going to take my camera -- in case I came across any cardinals -- and just two steps out the door, I turned back and put the camera on the table. I'm not carrying that heavy thing, I thought. Heavy? This is the camera thats about half the size and weight of my beloved Canon AE-1, and I call it heavy?

Yeah.... when its hot.

2 comments:

Lone Chatelaine said...

For someone who lives in the south (me), 70 is not supposed to be hot. But I'm with you. 70 is hot when walking and exercising. My favorite temps are 50-55 degrees. I totally live in the wrong place.

Cerulean Bill said...

Yup. One of the times when we were talking about where we'd like to retire to -- and that discussion isn't over -- I realized that a) I'd like to live in someplace like southern Virginia or western North Carolina, for the mild weather while still having seasons -- but I'd like some cold, too. Um... which is when thinking about modding *this* house started.