Monday, August 24, 2009

Post Post Title Here

Slow day. Signed onto my bank to see if any charges had shown up, and found that they had improved their site. I suppose it is -- there' s a lot more information now -- but the net out was that my little Excel macro that I use to read the screen-scraped data stopped working. I eventually got it going again, but I can't screen-scrape any more -- I have to download their file and open it. Sigh.

Saw part of Oceans 12 last night. Oh, god, am I glad I didn't pay to see that.

I've got some dough warming in the oven (it's off). I'm going to try making English Muffins. I have been thinking about it for quite some time -- months ago, I thought about buying some muffin rings from King Arthur Flour, but they were too expensive, so I did the cut-a - can deal. We'll see if it works.

No comments: